Monday, June 11, 2012

Ombré lovin'

I'm sure plenty of people are sick of hearing about the ombré trend. But...I'm not one of them! I am still loving it.

There is an amazing array of goods for sale from major brand names and stores to Etsy's handcrafted items.

Left to right, top to bottom: Stenciled Sign by quelinda-crafts.blogspot.com, You Better Be-reef It Dress from ModCloth.com, Flamenco Shower Curtain from Anthropologie.com, Ralph Lauren Ombré Romper at Nordstrom.com, Phoebe Teal Chevron Heart Shaped Wedding Programs via Cricket Printing on Etsy, Ombre Ruffle Front Linen Dress - With Tie Straps by bittybambu via Etsy, and Aqua Gradient Necklace silk ribbon embroidery by bstudio on Etsy.

The ombré wedding and party inspirations are endless. I think I want to throw a party just so I can decorate with some of these ideas.

Left to right, top to bottom:  

Pink Ombré Fabric Backdrop via Green Wedding Shoes, Pink Ombré Cake via Call Me Cupcake, Vintage 1950s Dress with Ombré Pink Tulle via Mill Street Vintage on Etsy. Cascading Orchids tiered cake via Bobbette & Belle, Ombré Cake Pops via The Party Wagon, Ombré Tissue Paper Poms via Icing Designs, and Fabric Ombré Hanging Chandelier via
Adaura on Etsy.

So, are you loving this trend? Or are you so over it?

I hope to return soon with an original project inspired by the images above. I'll keep you posted!

~All images can be found on my Pinterest Boards.~

4 comments:

  1. I still love this trend! I think you've shown that it has lots of fun, interesting and amazing ways it can be used. Thanks for including my Aqua Gradient Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, so lovely, I really love this look...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am completely obsessed!!! loving the ombrè wedding trend and plan to do it for my wedding 2014 in costa rica!! corals, peach, ivory, seafoam and mints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am absoultely in love with this wedding trend!! and i plan to do this for my destination wedding in Costa Rica with corals, oranged, peach, ivory with pops of seafoam and mints! lovelovelove ombrè!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me hear what you have to say...