Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School {Free Printables}

Yesterday I shared my back to school chalkboard and decor. Today I am trying something new...

I want to share my two versions of the Back to School Dr. Seuss quote as *Free Printables*! Yeah!


This is my first time uploading printables for download. If anyone has any issues, please let me know. :)

Just click on the image for the enlargement, and you can right click to save the file. Each file is set up for an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, but you can change your printer settings to print whatever size you wish. {I printed both as 8x10 and 5x7, since I was not sure which frame I wanted to use.}

Rainbow chevron printable (again, this neon colored chevron pattern is from Doodle Craft):

I cleared it with Natalie at Doodle Craft first. She was so sweet and gave me a thumbs up to share these.

This rainbow version didn't make the chalkboard vignette, but I think I am going to put it in the kids' playroom. It's too fun not to hang somewhere. :)

Neutral pennant printable: 


**** Please note: as with most free printables, these are for personal use only. ****

Thank you again to Natalie at Doodle Craft for allowing me to use the chevron pattern! She has tons of wonderful printables available. Please check it out if you haven't already!




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Love the printables, got them saved off! :) Keep them coming!
    Nat
    doodlecraft.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Oh, the places you'll go . . . . don't we all love Dr. Seuss. I am so happy that they are making his books into movies, but I wish he were around to see how marvelous they are. Have a great week, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love this quote!! Thanks for linking up to Tasty Thursdays at The Mandatory Mooch. Hope you will link up again this week. The party will be live tonight. www.mandatorymooch.blogspot.com

    Thanks, Nichi

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me hear what you have to say...